Saturday, May 21, 2005

Updates coming soon

The last week has been very busy editing my last few weddings, and also helping out with my sister-in-laws wedding that was last weekend. Her weddnig was down in Monetery on the beach and it turned out to be a wonderful sunny weekend. I will post some shots up here soon. I should have some new weddings posted sometime this week for everyone to see once I am caught up. We are also going to be creating a list of wedding locations and post that to our main website at www.wedclix.com so brides to be can have a guide of wedding locations with photo's and my comments on the location. There are many beautiful locations in San Jose to choose from so hopefully this guide will make things easier for brides.
Look for more information soon.

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP