Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Patrick and Evy

Finally here is one image from a recent wedding. Patrick and Evy got married in Walnut Creek at Scots Garden. They were a very cute couple, super nice and I really had a great time at their wedding. This was one of my favorite shots from the day I love the lighting in the ceiling and backward. This was taken with a 15mm fisheye and the shutter speed was dragged to capture the light from the backward and a little bit of fill flash for the couple.

Enjoy... and more images to come soon.

Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP